|"Beware My Power"|
|Directed by:||Sam Liu|
|Written by:||James Krieg|
|Series:||Green Lantern: The Animated Series|
|Episode:||1 and 2|
|Original Airdate:||November 11, 2011|
|Next Episode:||"Razer's Edge"|
"Beware My Power: Part One"
Ace test pilot Hal Jordan, who leads a secret life as Earth's guardian Green Lantern, is called back to Oa. Searching for the culprits behind a series of Green Lantern deaths in "Frontier Space", Hal and his gruff fellow Green Lantern Kilowog “commandeer” The Interceptor, a prototype spaceship powered by pure Green Lantern energy and an advanced artificial intelligence system that Hal names Aya. Hal and Kilowog later discover that a group of Red Lanterns, including the conflicted Razer and the vile Zilius Zox have been targeting and eliminating Green Lanterns in Frontier Space. Along with the help from a surviving Frontier Space Green Lantern Shyir Rev, Hal and Kilowog must stop the Red Lantern leader Atrocitus from destroying Shyir's home planet of Colony 12.
"Beware My Power: Part Two"
In the end, Shyir sacrifices himself to allow Kilowog to save the inhabitants of his world, who are resettled on a new world named Rev, while a repentant Razer is captured by Jordan while attempting 'Suicide by Lantern'. With Aya's drive system damaged and requiring 9 months to self repair, Kilowog and Jordan set out to stop the Red Lanterns themselves, while debating what to do with the captive Razer.
Voice Cast and Characters
- Josh Keaton as Hal Jordan
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Kilowog
- Kurtwood Smith as Shyir Rev
- Grey DeLisle as Aya
- Jonathan Adams as Atrocitus
- Tom Kenny as Zilius Zox and Salaak
- Jason Spisak as Razer
- Ian Abercrombie as Ganthet
- Brian George as Appa Ali Apsa and M'Ten
- "Beware My Power" Part One and Part Two were the first and second episodes of Green Lantern: The Animated Series.
- Sam Liu was the director and James Krieg was the writer of Part One.
- Rick Morales was the director and Ernie Altbacker was the writer of Part Two.
- The two part episode aired on November 11, 2011.
- Coming Soon
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|